Manufacturing electronics, instruments, optics, and other sophisticated products requires complex manufacturing processes—and competitive business processes. Supporting them requires agile decision-making based on personalized reports with drill down into the details. Plus, this information needs to be available around the clock on PCs and mobile devices—without requiring per user licensing fees. Acumatica supports customer orders from quotes, schedules, eCommerce, EDI, and other methods, and provides a complete multi-business distribution, costing, and finance system to manage them. It also supports long production runs with routine ECNs, or short runs for prototypes—all scheduled on the same production resources.
Key benefits of Manufacturing Edition for your high-tech manufacturing company
- Scheduling flexibility
Use advanced planning and scheduling (APS) and a master production schedule (MPS) with material requirements planning (MRP) or a hybrid approach to improve responsiveness and maximize capacity utilization.
- Collaboration in supply chain management
Equip customers and suppliers with secure, cloud access to the information they need to streamline costs and support offshore business needs such as contract manufacturing.
- Packaging and kitting
Match customer requirements during manufacturing or at time of order from your finished goods inventory, improving responsiveness and reducing lead times.
KEY BENEFITS COORDINATE ACTIVITIES
• Manage your entire business with complete, real-time information for your operations
• Coordinate labor, machines, and inventory and optimize your company’s processes
AVOID OUTGROWING YOUR SOFTWARE
• Adapt the software as your business grows
• Use phones and tablets to capture material issues, move transactions and labor with Acumatica’s mobile app and scanning.
• Respond to demand while optimizing inventory and resources
• Achieve effective cost control with MRP planning
TRACK YOUR COSTS
• Track material and labor costs as you manage your products
• Compare estimated, planned, and standard production costs to actual costs of production
ACUMATICA MANUFACTURING EDITION
The Acumatica Manufacturing Edition solution is a complete, multi-site manufacturing control and planning system that integrates your production planning and shop floor with customer management, sales orders, inventory, purchasing, accounting and financial reporting.
Acumatica Manufacturing Edition delivers powerful and complete functionality for make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project centric, job shop, batch and repetitive manufacturing companies.
The Acumatica Cloud ERP Manufacturing Edition Includes Bills of Materials (BOM), Production Management, and Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
Find your ideal manufacturing management system with this free checklist.