Data sharing and mobility are undoubtedly the two major driving forces currently ruling the software space. SMBs that don’t incorporate them into their operations will continue to lose time needlessly due to inefficient communication and data access. Fortunately for SMBs, these features are now widely available within mobile enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Mobile ERP is an Enterprise Resource Planning system that is accessible through mobile devices, such as mobile phones and tablets.
We’ve summarized three of the top articles we’ve found that demonstrate the tangible benefits a mobile ERP solution, like Acumatica, could pose for your business.
Top 3 Benefits of a Mobile ERP Solution
Mobile ERP solutions are making it possible to perform all business functions while on-the-go. These modern ERP software solutions have increased in popularity because of the benefits they offer the businesses that use them. Here are three of the most important benefits you’ll see when you implement a mobile ERP:
1. Accurate Reporting
- With a mobile ERP app, your team can enter data into your system as they gather it in the field or on a job site. With the ability to access up-to-date information, you can ensure more accurate reporting, which will help leaders make better decisions.
2. Increased Productivity
- When you give your employees easy access to data from their mobile devices, you’re giving them the tools to conduct business remotely. This can increase employee productivity by giving them the flexibility to work where and when they want.
3. Competitive Advantage
- A mobile ERP system provides you with supply chain updates, a better and more efficient way with communicating with customers, inventory management control and the ability to communicate with team members on the go. All of these capabilities give your business a competitive advantage.
How Acumatica Mobile ERP App for iOS & Android Can Work for You
Did you know that Acumatica has a mobile app? It comes with your license at no additional charge. The Acumatica mobile app allows remote access using the iOS and Android native app or using any web browser on any device. Acumatica offers dedicated apps for mobile CRM, mobile sales orders, project time cards, and much more. The app can even leverage the unique capabilities of your mobile device, such as the camera or fingerprint reader.
Acumatica Mobile App Features
- Time Reporting: Update Acumatica immediately — from anywhere, at any time — with mobile timecard entry.
- Approvals: Review and complete approvals for time, expense and sales orders in just a few clicks.
- Task Management: Create an event in Acumatica mobile app and edit it from the Acumatica Customer Management Suite at any time.
- Available on iOS and Android: Increase employee productivity by letting your staff work on the devices of their choice.
- Free Download: Download the iOS or Android app from the Apple App Store or Google Play at no cost.
- Mobile Push Notifications: Notifications of business events are pushed to Acumatica mobile app users.
- Navigation Tabs: Users can navigate to the most used detail lists by tapping or swiping the needed tab on the mobile form.
How Field Service Personnel Can Use Acumatica Mobile ERP to Increase Sales
Businesses in the field service industry understand the importance of having knowledgable and trustworthy field technicians that provide exceptional customer service. What they might not realize is how vital a service management system, like Acumatica’s Field Service Edition, is in helping them achieve those ends. Acumatica gives technicians continuous access to your business information and customers’ histories via any mobile device and increased sales. Here are a few specific ways your service representatives can increase sales and provide ROI for using field service management software:
- Your service representatives can track warranty expiration dates from their mobile device. While on-site, they can ask customers if they would like to renew or continue the contract.
- If a customer needs additional corrective or preventative maintenance, your field techs can access information on scheduling or parts or tools available from their mobile device – without having to call the dispatch or get back to the customer at a later date.
- Further, your field techs can access a customer’s history of services they have had done, parts they’ve used and the warranties that apply to each part. Acumatica’s automated processes keep track of every detail, eliminating human errors and increasing the profit margins for your business.
Mobility has moved from being a novelty to being a business standard, so you should identify your business’ exact requirements and decide how soon you’ll be able to implement a mobile ERP app. Acumatica Mobile ERP will not only provide you with a generous ROI but will give your field technicians updated, real-time information from any location on any mobile device, providing them with the ability to assist in increasing sales.
Looking for an ERP software solution in Calgary or Vancouver? Get in touch with the Aqurus team to talk more about Acumatica, our gold-certified implementation process and growth-friendly licensing model!