Business processes are often complex. For an efficient and optimal workflow, processes require people across multiple departments all completing their tasks correctly and within a timely fashion. More often than not, the successful and efficient completion of a process has a financial impact on the business. Automating business processes is a simple and foolproof way to prevent negative financial repercussions for inefficient processes. This week, we’ve compiled a list of must-read articles discussing a few different ways Acumatica’s business process automation features will optimize your workflow, make your operations more efficient and lead to higher profits.
Using Acumatica’s Accounts Receivable Software to Increase Revenue Growth
For most small businesses, improving customer experience and retention is the top strategy for increasing revenue growth. In order to achieve these goals, your business needs the right accounts receivable process in place. Is your current accounts receivable process helping your business grow? With the right software and some easy adjustments, you are sure to improve your business’s efficiency. Acumatica Accounts Receivable optimizes this process for your business by helping you do everything from generating invoices and sending statements to tracking commissions and delivering customer reports. With Acumatica, you can continue to optimize your accounts receivable process and encourage your customers to pay faster. Remember that the faster your customers pay, the quicker you can collect your receivables. This leads to more growth financially in the long run.
6 Ways Tax Automation & Cloud ERP Software Will Boost Your Business
Tax automation, combined with a comprehensive cloud ERP system, plays a significant role in how businesses handle changing tax requirements. Together, they make coordinating your financial management needs easier. Let’s look at the 6 key ways advanced automation can boost your business.
- Accuracy: Tax accounting software takes care of tax calculations and returns in one system, providing current tax rates, rules and codes for you.
- Efficiency: Along with accuracy, tax automation eliminates manual compilation and recording, creating a more efficient tax management process.
- Risk management: The more accurate your results, through tax accounting software, the less risk you put your company in.
- Business growth: Tax automation frees up your team’s time, allowing them to redirect their skills in other areas, supporting the overall growth of your business.
- Customer satisfaction: Tax automation can streamline the transaction process and lead to increased customer satisfaction.
- Compliance: Tax accounting software helps manufacturing and distribution companies, keep track of different states’ and provinces’ tax exemption rules and ensures you stay compliant.
Acumatica’s New Business Events Feature Streamlines Business Processes
The new Business Events feature in Acumatica’s cloud ERP software is a powerful tool for automating business processes through configuration instead of programming and customization. Business Events works similarly to Acumatica dashboards to drive work processes. Dashboards provide real-time visual data for people who are regularly logged into Acumatica. Whereas, Business Events provide near-real-time notifications for employees who require infrequent alerts as well as for external contacts who do not have system logins. Further, Business Events can be configured to meet the specific needs of your business. The automations you can set up for ßyour business include: warning customers of upcoming invoice dates, notifying warehouse personnel to be on the lookout for incoming shipments and much more! The flexible framework and easy to use interface allow any member of your team, tech-savvy or not, to configure scenarios on-the-fly.
At Aqurus, we know how valuable the Acumatica ERP software is for businesses. If you’re interested in how Acumatica’s Cloud ERP Software can boost your business, the Aqurus team is passionate about streamlined implementation and ongoing support.
Reach out to us to find out more!