The Digital World Is Here
The digital world is no longer in the future; it has arrived. The novel coronavirus pandemic has completely transformed businesses and set up a new normal: the ability to conduct business digitally and ensure the return on investment (ROI) of an organization’s largest assets — its employees. Cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) technology helps make the digital business resilient, durable, and sustainable so that it is able to withstand the factors of health and safety, social distancing, and working from home.
Read this IDC report to find out how to run a more flexible, agile business in any circumstances.
We’ve all been talking about business resiliency for years—but it wasn’t until the COVID-19 pandemic that most companies felt the urgency to make it a priority. How can you deploy the latest cloud ERP technology in ways that keep your teams productive despite great obstacles?
Find out in a new report from IDC. You’ll gain a better understanding of why now is the ideal time to move your business processes to the cloud.
In this report, you’ll discover:
- Why data matters more than functionality in your cloud ERP selection process.
- Three unstoppable forces that are transforming the SMB ERP market.
- How cloud ERP can help you future-proof your business.
- Six clear business resiliency benefits of cloud ERP.
- Why you should consider Acumatica as your next cloud ERP vendor.