Aqurus Highlights: BigCommerce: “Evolving eCommerce: 14 Trends Driving Online Retail in 2020”
As 2020 progresses, the eCommerce’s ascension as a driving force in business continues in earnest. Spurned by both consumer trends and the implications of COVID-19, ecommerce is increasing in prominence more and more each day.
“By the end of 2020, global ecommerce sales will reach $4.2 billion and make up 16% of total retail sales. And these numbers are only predicted to go up as we continue into the ‘20s.” 
BigCommerce.com has identified 14 key trends of ecommerce. Knowing the direction business and commerce is heading is something of paramount importance for any business owner, large or small. Aqurus Solutions seeks to identify the best solution for your business and implement software that is uniquely suited to whatever needs your business has.
What You Need to Know About eCommerce
- Artificial intelligence gives online shops advanced knowledge about consumers 
- Big data plays a key role in personalized online experiences
- Mobile shopping is still on the move
- There are more ways to pay now than ever before
- A strong digital presence is central in converting customers to your product
Every business is impacted by eCommerce, and the ascension of eCommerce is not slowing down. Combining your business with the world of eCommerce has never been more important, and Aqurus has the tools to help you succeed.