Here’s a Winning Business Continuity Strategy: Embrace Cloud ERP
New Mint Jutras report explains how you can protect your business
Those companies using Acumatica Cloud ERP are among the more fortunate. As front office and back office staff were locked out of their offices, Acumatica’s native Software as a Service (SaaS) deployments allowed employees to start working from home immediately. And as many companies have had to pivot their businesses, efforts from Acumatica over the past several years to provide automation, collaboration, ease of use, and an added level of agility are all paying off.
Until 2020, there were still companies that questioned the need for cloud technology, SaaS, and digital transformation. The global COVID-19 lockdown changed all of that. Today, companies everywhere realize that cloud ERP is an essential part of any viable business continuity strategy.
Discover how cloud ERP can help you safeguard your business during global pandemics and other crises. This new report from Mint Jutras will give you the whole story.
In this report, you’ll discover:
- Why cloud and SaaS have been invaluable to companies throughout the pandemic.
- Six ways Acumatica R2 can help your workforce work smarter.
- What it means to use a “future-proofed” cloud ERP platform.
- The best way forward if you’re still running a legacy ERP.
- Why Acumatica is well-positioned to meet your business needs in any climate.
There’s no telling what the future may bring—but with the right business continuity strategy in place, you can prepare your business for any challenge. Download this report now to get started.