SELECT THE PERFECT ERP SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
This manufacturing ERP guide is designed to help you understand the market, narrow down your options, and make the best long-term choice for your company based on industry requirements, manufacturing methodology, and other considerations.
In this eBook, you’ll find out:
- Which standard features to look for in any ERP system.
- The difference between discrete ERP and process ERP—and which is the better option for your business.
- How to find an ERP that matches your manufacturing methodology.
- Which industry-specific features can boost your efficiency.
- How Acumatica Manufacturing Edition delivers on the promise of cloud ERP for businesses like yours.
There are hundreds of ERP applications available today. Each has strengths and weaknesses. Some are specialized by industry, while others are more general. Some systems work better for smaller manufacturers, and others scale up for larger, multi-site manufacturing operations. Established ERP applications provide robust features built on aging platforms that are challenging to integrate with modern business technologies. Newer products built for the cloud and connectivity provide a modern platform for growth with streamlined features providing simplicity, flexibility, and mobility. Manufacturers have options including ERP systems designed for configure-to-order, engineer-to-order, make-to-stock, and other production methodologies. This ebook provides a framework to understand manufacturing ERP options. Manufacturing methodology and industry profiles highlight vital features to consider when evaluating your next manufacturing ERP application.