xByte Improves Level of Service with Acumatica Cloud ERP
Industry: Retail & eCommerce
Tom Santilli founded xByte Technologies to provide high-quality IT equipment with first-class customer service. The company currently does about $24 million in sales, up from $12 million five years ago, with a growth rate of about 10 percent annually. The company’s success is predicated on having highly-available, always-on technology infrastructure that enables them to deliver superior service.
The key thing for us with Acumatica is that not only was it web-based, but it wasn’t purely cloud. We liked that we could control it ourselves, so we bought the on-premises model. Acumatica also makes it very easy to integrate with other software and has many more features.”
When company executives started noticing their ERP slowed down every afternoon, they knew they had to take action. “We knew that at some point we would have to move to a platform that was more future-proofed, and to an ERP that could automate many of our operations,” Brown says.
The Solution? An Integrated ERP Suite
Ryan Brown knew exactly what he wanted in a new ERP system:
- A company committed to continually developing its software.
- Flexibility to integrate with third-party software without costly add-ons or customization
- Automation to reduce the burden on the two-person accounting staff
- Dashboards with fast drill-down capabilities for better visibility into operations.
Brown chose Acumatica because of its flexible offerings, continuous development efforts, and automation capabilities.
• Dramatically improved visibility into financials including AR
• Gained flexibility to connect with third-party software, such as FedEx, with ease
• Increased sales responsiveness and productivity with faster lookup capabilities, saving sales a couple of hours a day
• Shaved three hours a day from daily invoicing, freeing accounting to accomplish other tasks
• Streamlined warehouse operations, resulting in more efficient put away in the warehouse, saving staff hours
Long-Term Outlook? Higher Warehouse Productivity
Acumatica has significantly improved xByte’s ability to serve customers, automating many invoicing and accounting processes, and streamlining warehouse pick and pull operations.
Increased Visibility Leads to Better Efficiency and Customer Service. xByte is just beginning to create financial dashboards with one-click access that will not only give them more visibility into operations but also free up the two-person accounting staff so they concentrate on higher-value tasks the company would otherwise have to hire more people to perform.
Call it the best of both worlds: server vendor xByte installed Acumatica on its own hardware for a highly cost-effective cloud ERP implementation. The company has put business intelligence at the fingertips of its decision-makers—and is one step closer to true AI.
Don’t Get Left Behind
Think your customers don’t shop online? Think again. eCommerce is growing rapidly, and it’s anticipated that 95% of purchases will be done online by 2040. Get ahead of the competition with an all-in-one integrated solution that combines Acumatica Cloud ERP, Aqurus Inventory Management, and your sales funnel. Learn More.