The final questions to ask before pulling the trigger on a business solution
1. If you turn on more modules how much will it cost you, including implementation?
2. How much will your annual upgrades be, and what are your ongoing annual maintenance costs?
3. Does the pricing reflect growth or addition of users? If not, how much more is it?
4. Are there installation fees upon purchasing, or required hardware fees (including windows server installation)?
5. Is your partner local? Or does a local partner who understands your local economy matter to you?
6. What about training? Do you have free self-service training material? Does the partner offer personal training or a suitable level of support?
7. Do you have a good relationship with your partner? Do you see yourself working with your partner long term?