At Aqurus, we deliver real Data and Analytics solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. We hear about emerging technology such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML), Robotics, Data Science, Analytics, and Business Intelligence (BI). Leveraging the modern Acumatica Cloud ERP platform enables the adoption of real, emerging-technology solutions to achieve business benefits to automate data collection, processing, and business analytics. Implementing the ERP system is the first step, while the real business benefit is using the data to help you sell more products, gain new customers, service customers better, and be more efficient.
Data analytics includes 3 stages:
- Descriptive Analytics (what happened)
- Predictive Analytics (what may happen)
- Prescriptive Analytics (what actions can we change and control)
Few businesses even get to stage 1 at a meaningful level. One of the main challenges of a successful Data Analytics solution is Data Quality; data must be consistent, reliable, accurate, timely, and complete. This is a real challenge if data is stored in disparate systems, manual systems, or spreadsheets. We solve this fundamental challenge using a modern, robust, flexible ERP system, such as Acumatica Cloud ERP.
An efficient ERP system captures operational data at the source. Data is captured once, in real-time, and flows seamlessly throughout the ERP system, and to the organizational stakeholders. The operational data event may be a purchase order or sales order entered, a goods receipt, or inventory movement, or accounts payable invoice matched to a purchase receipt and entered into accounts payable. These transactions are typically entered by a system user, and may be automated using a scanning device. We can take this even further, leveraging emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, ML, and Robotics to automate this transaction through a data feed or interface.
ANALYTICS & BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (BI)
There is a strong and proven trend toward Analytics in major sports, including Major League Baseball (MLB) and the National Hockey League (NHL). Currently, all MLB and NHL teams have Analytics staff and related statistics. While each organization employs a balance of advanced analytics with old-school methods, there is no question that Analytics has literally been a game-changer, as teams evaluate players and strategies differently, affecting decisions every day. While some large enterprises have implemented advanced Analytics solutions, it remains uncommon for small and medium-sized businesses in Canada. Let’s change that! We are delivering similar Analytics solutions and methodologies to small and medium businesses in Western Canada.
REAL DATA & ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS
- Automation solutions including event-based notifications, workflow steps, and alerts
Internet of Things (IoT) solutions such as automated data feeds from field vehicles and flow meters.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions including expense receipt scanning and intelligent data coding.
- Analytics solutions including roles-based dashboards, Power BI dashboard tiles, push notifications, Data Inquiries, Pivot Tables, and on-screen or printed reports. Management and Financial reports can be generated and delivered automatically.
- Opportunity Engine – Aqurus-built application automatically creates CRM Opportunities using publicly-available data sources, with sales tasks automatically assigned.