As we discussed in last week’s post, implementing the right CRM solution is something businesses should consider to remain competitive and exceed their customers’ expectations. In this article, which is part 1 in our 3-part CRM Tools Series we’ll look at how Acumatica’s Sales Automation Software can help businesses enhance information flow, reduce sales cycles, increase close rates and improve sales efficiency.
What is Sales Automation Software?
Sales automation software enables companies to standardize sales processes and tasks, all the way from leads to conversions, together with reports and performance evaluation. It takes the manual, time-consuming tasks that your sales team has to do on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and automates them.
One benefit of sales automation software is that it gives you a detailed overview of the activities performed by your sales team with regards to products, services and customers. When chosen wisely, implemented correctly and used effectively, sales automation software can boost your efficiency, improve your sales team’s accuracy and accelerate your sales process.
What Can Sales Automation Software Do for My Business?
The Sales Automation module of Acumatica’s Customer Management Suite provides your sales team with a complete view of opportunities, contacts and all activities that influence the sales decision. The software’s lead assignment and workflow capabilities help you manage sales processes to improve efficiency.
With Acumatica’s Opportunity Management feature, team members can collaborate on deals, task assignments and activities. Your team can link items to opportunities, thereby preventing re-entries and enabling finance to quickly generate an invoice when a deal is closed. With Lead Management, you can assign leads to internal and external users, to empower partners to manage accounts and include all sales channels in consolidated reports. Every feature of the Sales Automation module serves to provide a complete view of opportunities and contacts to make your team aware of all experiences that may influence the sales decision.
Key Benefits of Acumatica’s Sales Automation Module
- Keep your entire team in sync with sales modules integrated to financials.
- Be sure your entire organization is using the same single version of the truth — sales forecasts, revenue reports, collections data, commissions and more.
Account and Contact Management
- Convert leads into accounts linked to contacts, activities, tasks, opportunities, cases and documents.
- Make your entire sales team instantly aware of all activity in the account.
- Gain one-click access to existing contacts with Acumatica’s CRM add-in for Microsoft Outlook.
- Created new leads and contacts right from your inbox.
- Log activity and attach email contents to CRM.
Integrated Document Management
- Attach any digital document to leads, opportunities and accounts.
- Eliminate the need to search for associated documents, contracts, etc.
- Once files have been attached to one document within the system, the file can be linked to additional documents or records without uploading the file again.
- Aggregate leads from the web, purchased lists, tradeshows and manual entry.
- Automatically assign and rout leads according to pre-set criteria.
- Respond rapidly to customers’ requests at every point in the sales cycle — including first contact, sales and fulfillment, billing, and after-sale service requests.
Want to learn more about ERP software? Check out the other posts in our What is ERP series! (Financial Tools, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Distribution Management, Advanced Inventory Management, Purchase Order Management and Sales Order Management)
Think Acumatica’s Customer Management Software could be a game-changer for your business? Find out more here.
Remember, the company you choose to implement your software dictates the success or failure of your software investment. At Aqurus, we’re passionate about providing superior ERP solutions and support.