Join our Business Agility Video Podcast on January 14, 2021, as we explore Evaluating ERP solutions for Distributors and Manufacturers. Selecting an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to run your Distribution or Manufacturing business is an important business decision that will affect your company for many years. Your ERP needs to be agile and flexible to handle changing business challenges, but also secure and robust to handle sustained business growth. Join us in our podcast to discuss the key components of your evaluation and what to do next.
Date: January 14, 2021
Time: 2 pm MST
Duration: 30 minutes
Key topic areas and takeaways:
Many ERP products offer the same or similar features, and it can be confusing to sort out what’s important for ERP solutions for Distributors and Manufacturers. In our podcast, we’ll explore the key components of your evaluation including:
- Functionality: What features and functions does the product have that actually enables the daily business management functions in the warehouse or shop floor?
- Productivity: What can the product do to make your staff more productive – not just the finance department, but how can you increase throughput and efficiency, and decrease inventory carrying costs?
- Technology: Does the product leverage and enable current and future technology? Why does “true cloud” technology and responsive design matter?
- Value: How does the product maximize features and functions vs. cost for the usable lifetime of the product?
- Risk: Learn how to identify and reduce risk as you choose a new system.
- What’s Next?: Learn the key steps in your evaluation process.
About our Business Agility Podcast Series:
Our Business Agility Video Podcast Series covers a variety of topics from technology, digital transformation, sales strategies, creative marketing, data and analytics, business coaching and strategy, all designed to share ideas of how to successfully navigate and grow your business in these current economic conditions.
The format is an interactive round table experience, with industry expert panelists. Learn tips and tricks for new strategies, and meet new people to continue to share experiences on how to sustain and grow your business.
Register for our upcoming podcasts here.
See specific upcoming topics here.
View our archived podcasts here.
As a Chartered Accountant, business owner and IT specialist, Murray’s insight into financial software is unparalleled. You’ll also love his business-first approach in every technology discussion.
Business Solutions Specialist
With experience deploying hundreds of ERP implementations and enhancements, Samantha brings a wealth of technical expertise to find the right solution.